Thank you for using my referral links below! Simply click the links below and both you and I will be rewarded.
I am happy to offer bonus match. Please DM me for details.
- Chase Banking
- Chase Freedom Flex / Chase Freedom Unlimited
- Those no annual fee credit cards are highly recommended if you want to earn Chase Ultimate Rewards points. You will need both your Social Security number and a fair credit history to apply.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred
- By having this credit card you can get the most value out of Chase Ultimate Rewards points. Annual fees apply. You will need both your Social Security number and a fair credit history to apply.
- Discover it
- This no annual fee credit card is highly recommended for credit card newbies who simply want cash back. You will only need your Social Security number to apply. No credit history is needed.
- Moomoo (Futubull’s US version)
- This commission-free US securities and derivatives trading and investing app has a very professional user interface. You can receive free stock shares by using my referral link. Only eligible for US persons.
- Marcus by Goldman Sachs
- Their high-yield savings account has an APY higher than most of the savings or money market accounts in the US. By using my referral link, you will get an additional 0.2% APY within the first 3 months. Only eligible for US persons.
- Pay any bills using credit cards to earn credit card sign-up bonus easily.
- TradeUp (Tiger Broker’s US version)
- Another trading app similar to Futubull but is more suitable for non-professional users. You can receive free stock shares by using my referral link. Only eligible for US persons.
- This robo-advisor can help you invest automatically if you are too busy to manage your assets or just want to avoid huge risks of the stock markets. Use the referral link to get $5,000 managed for free. Only eligible for US persons.
- Western Union
- World’s most famous wire transfer service.
- Google Fi
- The data is expensive, but you can roam internationally by paying the same data rate as in the U.S. This is what Google’s plan attracts me the most.
- Buy discounted gift cards to save money.
- This is a cash back app which allows you to save pennies when shopping both online and offline.
- Rakuten (Ebates)
- This is an online cash back portal. It saves a lot of money if you regularly buy things online.
- Another online cash back portal.
- Prepared meals delivered right to your door.
- They offer extremely cheap lunches on weekdays but there are not a lot of choices.
- Uber Eats: use code
- Please DM me as the referral link changes regularly.
- GIG Car Share
- A car sharing service in the selected cities of the U.S. west coast.
- They operate cheap intercity bus routes in the eastern U.S. and their services are usually great.
Cloud Service Providers
- For a limited time referral link, please DM me.
- Typically, I only refer those who I am familiar with. Please DM me for details.